Welcome to PMT YOGA. I'm Paul, a British Wheel of Yoga teacher. I teach Hatha and Vinyasa flow style of yoga to men and women in Rugby, Coventry and the surrounding area. My classes are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced practitioners. I began practicing yoga for health benefits, but soon realised it's more than just a physical experience. It's helped me physically, mentally and spiritually as a holistic health system.
I believe that yoga can help with everyday problems caused by 21st century life including sitting in front of a computer, television or in a car.
I specialise in Yoga for Men and feel that men need yoga for many reasons, particularly to relieve the stress of everyday living and help with sport. I also teach Yoga for Backs and offer one to one sessions, as well as general classes.
Yoga can help:
- increase strength, stamina and suppleness
- increase lung capacity and breath awareness
- you to relax and decreases sleep disorders
- reduce stress and bring about a sense of well being
- you to lose weight and increase your body awareness